Wednesday 16 March 2011

Talk with miss about my Front Cover,

Surprisingly I got a lot of positive feedback back about my music magazine front cover. I really didn't expect it to turn out as well as it did. However the only problem which I lacked which is the same with me in every subject is my spelling. So all I got to do is go through the spelling mistakes and correct them. Overall I am very pleased with the feedback miss gave me, and it really motivated me and I hope to continue my good work throughout my coursework. We also spoke about my double page spread and I am looking forward to creating this, I would like to include my main character 'Ironic' who is on the front cover in my DPS. But also add some more artists I would also like to include the 'hidden behind a mask scene' in my double page spread, as this would really engage the audience as they would want to find out who is hiding behind the mask.

No comments:

Post a Comment